Abstract Submission Deadline
January 20, 2020
- Abstracts will be collected through "online" abstract submission system. Font size and type will be set by the system.
- Academic titles should not be used in the names.
- Author's institution name and address should be written completely.
- First letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exempt).
- Type of the presentation should be marked as oral, poster or no preference.
- Abstract should contain objective, methods, results and conclusion.
- The text should not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts submissions that are not meeting the above guidelines will not be evaluated.
- If you are a new user, please use "new user" link and register to the system.
- Please follow the instructions carefully at the "new user" link.
- Please keep the confirmation message sent through the system after finalizing the submission.
- You can follow all evaluation process through the system by using your e-mail and password identified by the system.
- For technical support please contact;
Arkadyas Tech. Ltd.
Aytekin Kotil Caddesi No:27/7
Mecidiyeköy / Şişli / İstanbul
Phone: +90 (0) 212 258 9601
Evaluation of the Abstracts
All abstracts will be evaluated by the Abstract Evaluation Committee through the system. All author names, surnames and institutions will be confidential. At least one author should complete congress registration process for the evaluation.
Acceptance - Rejection Notifications
Acceptance or rejection of the abstracts will be informed by e-mail after January 31, 2020. Only the person identified as the correspondent author will receive the notification.